1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
GIRLS TEAMS TEAMS:
U12 Girls, U14 Girls, U16 Girls and U19 Girls
For more information on becoming a part of the 2013 Reebok Nationals Program, Please Contact:
The 2013 Reebok Nationals AAA Program components:
- Each team will consist of 18 skaters and 2 goalies.
- 90-100 Hours on-Ice – between practices, scrimmages, camp and tournament play.
- A Team specific, full week, “AAA Elite REEBOK Nationals Development Camp”.
- Team will compete in 3-4 Tournaments. (see below for additional details about tournaments)
- For Players - You will have 5 team practices dedicated for “Skill Development” which will be conducted by a Northern Edge Skill Development Coach.
- For Goalies –There will be 5 (five) visits to your team practices by a Specialized Goalie Coach. In addition, there will be 5 (five), 2 hour goalie specific clinics.
- Team Uniform for all players and goalies, to include: Polo, Hoodie, Hat (all with program logo), a Reebok Practice Jersey, a Reebok Game Jersey and one pair of game Socks.
- All players are required to have the following to accompany their uniform and play on the team: Black Helmet, Black Pants and Black Gloves. These items will NOT be provided by our program but you will have the opportunity to purchase these items through a local retailer at a discounted rate, if items are needed.
All Players: $1750.00 All Goalies: $1500.00
Additional Tournament Details:
Tournament entry fees are not included in the above program pricing. Therefore all Tournament entry fees will be at the expense of each team. It will be understood that the Tournament fees will be divided up equally amongst all the participating players. An estimated cost per player per tournament would be approximately $85-$100. This fee will be collected by your team manager. Players are NOT allowed on the ice for a tournament game until payment has been collected by the team manager.
Online Team Registration/Payment Process:
Upon completion and submission of this contract, you will be sent an email with a website link and instructions on how to register online for your appropriate team. The online registration form is a private link, is not found on our website, and will only be provided to you upon receipt of this contract. This online registration step MUST be complete for your place on the team to be confirmed.
At the time of your online team registration, the following payment options are offered. All Players and Goalies are required to submit a minimum of $400.00 at the time of registration in order to guarantee your place on the team. Once submitted, there will absolutely be no refunds under any circumstance granted. PAYMENT WILL BE COLLECTED DURING YOUR ONLINE TEAM REGISTRATION.