DESIGNED TO PUSH YOUR PLAYER OUTSIDE OF
THEIR COMFORT ZONE TO ACHIEVE MEASURABLE
INCREASES IN THEIR SKATING SPEED & POWER
All Players will receive a professionally designed hockey skating and position specific training program including:
- Under-Speed Training
- Over-Speed Training
- Balance and Agility
- Position Specific Drills to Increase Skating Efficiency
- Explosiveness Through Resistance Training
NOW REGISTERING FOR THE FOLLOWING SKATING ACADEMY SESSIONS:
SPRING 2013 – 8 weeks
April 1 | April 8 | April 15 | April 22 | April 29 | May 6 | May 13 | May 20 | May 27 – Make-Up
Lessons are available at the following locations, for the following days/times:
Hardees Ice Plex: Monday Mornings at 6:15am
Lesson participant will be given a schedule and will be assigned to the same day and time each week during the session of lessons.
- 1 hour on-ice session, 1 time per week
- Participant must commit to the FULL program schedule for the designated number of weeks of the session.
- Payment in full, for all session dates, is required at the time of registration.
Missed Session Policy:
Northern Edge will offer one “make-up” session at the end of each scheduled session. Each participant will be allowed 1 make-up session. Attendance will be kept and recorded at each session, to ensure that all participants who have missed a day, will be allowed attendance at the “make-up” session. Should participant miss 2 or more sessions during the program period, those sessions will be forfeited. There are no refunds or credits for any missed session days.
If you would like more information about Skating Academy please contact Krista Ney:
Tel: 636-532-9987 ext. 843
* Currently being offered only in the St. Louis Market *